[MR] Battle on the Bay 2021 changes

Kender lilkender at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 09:09:57 PDT 2021

 Hello! There's been a lot of conversation around Battle on the Bay
registration, and I want to give everyone an update on where things stand
and how we will be moving forward.

Pre-registration for Battle on the Bay is temporarily closed. The venue
unexpectedly gave us an attendance cap of 200, which we reached yesterday.
We have asked for and received a variance from the venue, but we do not yet
know if that will increase the limit or remove it altogether.

We expect more information shortly, and will post additional details as
soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for that post, and in the meantime
allow our staff to focus on our preparations for Battle on the Bay 2021.

Thank you,
Lady Kunigunde von Darmstadt,
Autocrat