[MR] Class Schedule update University of Atlantia - TAs needed!

Isobel of Carnewyth isobelofcarnewyth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 17:42:16 PDT 2021

Due to increased demand, we’ve updated the next virtual Fall University of
Atlantia session schedule and we’re looking for more TAs to help out.

Here is our delineated schedule for the event (all times in EDT):
Saturday, September 18
--
9:30 AM Lobby Opens
10:00 AM Class
11:00 AM Class
Noon-1 PM Lunch
1:00 PM Class
2:00 PM Class
3:00-3:30 PM Break
3:30-4:30 PM Class
4:30-5:30 PM Class
6:00 PM Lobby Closes
Sunday, September 19
--
12:30 PM Lobby Opens
1:00 PM Class

If you are interested in supporting the virtual Fall University, please
reach out to Sof’ia of Ponte Alto at “ta AT university.atlantia.sca.org.”

University has three upcoming TA trainings classes:
August 26, 2021: https://fb.me/e/1cEK7S6sp
September 7, 2021: https://fb.me/e/1WWCqlr1N
September 15, 2021: https://fb.me/e/1gTjDmeiw

Thank you,
Isobel of Carnewyth
External Communications, University of Atlantia