[MR] University of Atlantia fall session going online!

olivier at trobaire.org olivier at trobaire.org
Sun Aug 8 18:30:44 PDT 2021

The University of Atlantia is officially going ONLINE for its upcoming
Fall session on September 18, 2021, in accordance with public health and
kingdom guidance for COVID-related safety.

As a result, class proposals are once again OPEN for submissions until
Tuesday, August 17! (If you submitted a class proposal for the in-person
event, you should have been contacted by a staffer re: modifications to
the proposal.)

That's not all! We will also offer a limited number of classes on
Sunday, September 19, for those who are unable to teach on Saturday the
18th.

The University website is available at:
https://university.atlantia.sca.org

Want to know more? Reach out to us--we'll be happy to talk with you
about how to get a class proposal ready, what might be available Sunday,
and anything else University-related!

Olivier de Bayonne
Dean of Academics, University Staff