[MR] Wikipedia (and Harry Potter): Nicolas Flamel

derweasel1 at verizon.net derweasel1 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 26 04:24:11 PDT 2021

The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel is a series of highly entertaining fantasy novels by author Michael Scott, the point of departure being that the Flamel character and his wife (and his alchemical skills) have survived into modern times, where they confront and combat numerous magical baddies and beasties. I've found the books to be a lovely read.YIS,Swannoc Beag