[MR] Virtual Trial by Fire

jaycee peters jay_wynne at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 13 20:44:13 PDT 2020

Greetings Atlantia,
The days grow shorter and cooler, we are still separated by the vile virus and we haven't had anything medieval to eat since.....hmmmmmm...how long has it been?
But fear not, all is not lost.  This Saturday, 19 September, The Cooks Guild of The Barony of Bright Hills offers the Virtual Trial by Fire for everyone.
Below are two links, one to the shortened web site and the other to the Booke of Faces.
Please join us.
booke of Faces- https://www.facebook.com/events/721447455099464
web Site- https://jaywynne.wixsite.com/tbf2020
For any questions please contact me at my e-mail below or privately on the Booke
Vivat Atlantia,
Dame Wynne ferch Rhodri