[MR] University of Atlantia Staff Changes

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 09:46:42 PST 2020

I wanted to share some recent changes to the University of Atlantia staff.
We're excited to say two of our deputies will be taking point on our
upcoming Winter University session and dividing the planning
responsibilities of what typically falls to the Chancellor as a single
person.
Lady Esa inghean Donnchaidh our new Dean of Academics will be soliciting
class proposals, creating the catalogue of classes, and communicating with
track coordinators, teachers, and TA's regarding class descriptions and
scheduling.
Mistress Juliana Grene, our deputy Chancellor for Logistics, is
coordinating staff planning meetings, will arrange for the needed rooms,
serve as a liaison with our tech support team, and help arrange for the
infrastructure and staff needed to run the event on February 13.
Additionally, we've added two new deputies to our roster of exceptional
staff including:
Lady Sof'ia of Ponte Alto is stepping into the role of TA Deputy. She will
be dedicated to training, coordinating with, and supporting TA's for
classes as well as working with our tech support team and online learning
deputy.
Mistress Elisabeth MacAlester is our new deputy Registrar. She will be
helping Mistress Genvieve register students for classes, track attendance
for all participants, and collaborate with all other staff to ensure
records are kept up to date.
We're thrilled to have the time and talents of these ladies added to our
team and look forward to everything they will do to help make University an
even better event for everyone! Also, we'd love to hear from you if you're
interested in volunteering to be our tech support team, serve as a TA for
classes, want to help the upkeep of our website, or step up as a deputy to
help bring this wonderful event to our Kingdom and beyond!
In service,
Adriana, Chancellor