[MR] SAAD XII A&S

Annora Hall annorahall at yahoo.com
Sat May 23 05:18:25 PDT 2020

SAAD XII: Oh, for COGs Sake!! is proceeding in a virtual format, June 5-7.  More details about marshal activities will be coming soon.  There will also be virtual A&S for this awesome event.  Please review the three competitions and Bardic opportunity outlined on our event webpage:  https://saadxii2020.weebly.com/arts--sciences.html

These are interactive and will be open for all to see on our SAAD Facebook page.  The archery fashion show will be a populace choice polling, an arts or science competition will be judged and feedback provided for all who enter, lastly, bardic opportunities will abound.  There is a zoom bardic scheduled for Friday night and a song, story, or poem competition to be shared during the Saturday night “potluck.”

I hope you will join us with this novel event format.  If you have any questions about A&S, you can PM me or email me at annorahall at yahoo.com.

Annora