[MR] Job Opening: Emergency Deputy, KWM

Webminister, Atlantia webminister at atlantia.sca.org
Wed May 6 10:46:21 PDT 2020

TL;DR : We have a position opening for the Kingdom Web Minister Emergency
Deputy. All interested parties are encouraged to apply. Please contact me
with any questions about the position.

Do you have a background in geekery, IT management, etc, and a desire to
serve Atlantia? If you answered yes, then you might be the great fit we're
looking for to step in as the next emergency deputy web minister.

It is a common misconception that the emergency deputy is the 'next' person
in line for a position but that is often not the case! The role of the
emergency deputy is ongoing and can span multiple officer's terms, or not.
In this position, you will become well versed in the inner workings of the
Atlantian web presence. If something should happen to the KWM such that
they cannot fulfill their term (move out of the kingdom, a general case of
life, etc) it will be your job to keep the wheels turning. There is no need
to bury yourself in code or be a design guru. It will be your job to
understand how things work and who to call when something breaks until a
new KWM is selected. This is a great position for someone that prefers to
work in the background and wants to provide support to the Kingdom.

The past few weeks have shown how important our web presence can be to our
Kingdom. I find this job to be deeply rewarding and I hope that the new
emergency deputy will experience that same satisfaction and pride as well.

To apply, please email the KWM at webminister at atlantia.sca.org with your
background or resume (professional and/or SCA).

Yours in Service, Ciphers, & Stabbings,

Lord Melchior zum grauen Wolf
Web Minister, Atlantia

   - webminister at atlantia.sca.org (to reach me directly)