[MR] University of Atlantia Credit for Online Classes

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 10:14:44 PDT 2020

During this unprecedented time, the University of Atlantia staff want to offer our populace the opportunity to continue sharing and acquiring knowledgeable event while our in-person events are being canceled.

After consulting with our Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences, our University Registrar and other University staff, we've decided to offer a variance for instructor and student credit for online classes until June 1 for classes taught by an Atlantian instructor or via the Honorable Clover or SCA Virtual Classroom Facebook groups.

All students and instructors must self-report classes taught or taken to receive credits via this Google Form: https://forms.gle/TSMuVHo1r9Zqg2yT6

This will allow us to track the information we need to make sure our instructors and students receive credit according to our University policy and procedures.

In service,
Adriana la Bretonne
Chancellor, University of Atlantia
university at atlantia.sca.org