[MR] Poetry Meetup on google meet Tuesdays 6-7 pm starting 6/29

Atlantian KMoAS atlantiankmoas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 13:56:53 PDT 2020

Hello fellow Atlantians, poets, and poetry enthusiasts! Starting tomorrow
(Tuesday June 6/29) I will be hosting a weekly Atlantian Poetry meetup on
Google Meets on Tuesdays from 6-7 pm. where poets of Atlantia (and other
guests!) can discuss poetry and share works they love as well as their own
work! Let's talk about what you are reading, thinking, and working on. :)
 Meeting Link: meet.google.com/chu-kmca-ycc

I would love for future iterations of these to center on particular topics
(and please reach out to me if you have a hankering to speak on a
particular topic, or if you know someone who would be!) but for this
inaugural meeting I would love to focus on meeting you all, learning what
you’re passionate about, and finding out what format would best serve you
and the poetry community.

I am trying to spend less time on social media these days, so if you have
any questions and or comments please reach out via poeta at atlantia.sca.org

YIS,

Lady Talia de Morales

--
*Yours, in Service & Art,*

Lady Marion le Red
*Atlantian Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences*