[MR] University of Atlantia - Student Registration Confirmation & Access Info

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:56:28 PDT 2020

If you are registered to attend classes on Saturday, June 13
<x-apple-data-detectors://0> during the University of Atlantia's 104th
session.

We've setup a page with all information you'll need as a student during
Saturday's session including your classes & access info for each. To access
it:

1. Log into the University of Atlantia website here:
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/admin
2. Click on "Classes I'm Taking" link in the top part of the leftside menu.
3. This page has links to our all day online lobby, court / convocation
which will play during our lunch break (Noon-1:30 PM
<x-apple-data-detectors://3>) AND have links to all the classes you're
taking with all needed details including how to access each.
4. You also have the ability to email your instructors from within each
class, if needed.

Also, the University staff created an FAQ for this session to help provide
some additional guidance:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J_dg0hLS5uqsS5dmIvAEnP4RGNPUBJydoLXtgph327o/edit?usp=sharing

Please let us know if you have any other questions we haven't addressed in
this document.

Finally, we wanted to share something with you that we thought would
provide a bit of fun and let you show off your "school spirit". Here's a
University of Atlantia Facebook Profile Pic Frame with "Plague Spike" to
promote this session and show support for all involved who are helping make
this event happen!

UofA June 13 <x-apple-data-detectors://5> Facebook Profile Pic Frame:
www.facebook.com/profilepicframes/?selected_overlay_id=876495742858585

You might have seen that some of the University of Atlantia staff, our
Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences, and even some of our instructors
have already added it to their Facebook Profile Pics. Well, now it's your
turn if you so choose!

In service,
Dame Adriana la Bretonne
Chancellor, University of Atlantia