[MR] Cancellation of Warriors' Games in Tear-Sea's Shore

E. L. Wimett silverdragon at charleston.net
Mon Jun 1 22:22:59 PDT 2020

After some intense discussion between the autocrat and myself in the light
of new information from the site for Warriors' Games we have reluctantly
decided that it will not be feasible to meet their social distancing
requirements as things stand now.

While we know that a great many people have been looking forward to this
event, the autocrat (William Costello) and I are in total agreement that our
only responsible option is to cancel the event.

I have notified our baron and baroness, Robert and Bridget, and they support
this decision even though they had been looking forward to being able to
hold their first baronial court.

Note that, since this was to be a free event with no reservations required,
no protocols have been established for refunds.

Alisoun
Seneschale, Canton of Tear-Sea's Shore