[MR] Wild Hunt 2020 Cancellation

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 15:30:50 PDT 2020

Greetings Atlantia,

It is with a heavy heart that we have to announce the cancellation of The
Wild Hunt 2020. The Huntsman and his Hunters are giving us a free pass
until next year, in hopes that when they arrive next fall, Atlantia will be
able to put up a good fight against them.

We sincerely hope to see you all in October 2021 in good health and good
cheer. We currently plan to hold some sort of on theme bardic that weekend
and maybe some virtual A&S so stay tuned!

Until then, stay safe and stay healthy, and we hope to see you all soon,
Marion and the Wild Hunt Staff

--
YIS,
Lady Marion Compton