[MR] Reminder: poetry meetup this afternoon!

Cindy Watkins cindylou0527 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 10:53:48 PDT 2020

Hello friends! If you are like me you are excited about this afternoon's
Atlantian Poetry Meetup on Google Meets! If you are even more like me you
will be doing last weeks poetry prompt on your lunch break today because
you are an awful procrastinator.

Reminder: This is the Welsh Englyn poetry challenge found here:
*https://sites.google.com/view/bardicmadnessonline/challenges
<https://sites.google.com/view/bardicmadnessonline/challenges> **)* .
Sign-up date to perform the fantastic Welsh Englyn, that you have no doubt
already written because you are a better person than I, is this Friday July
24 on the website. Join me this afternoon in sharing your work, sharing a
SCA period poem that you really love, and talking about your poem projects
and dreaaaams.

Prompt for this upcoming week (Also stolen from Bardic Madness because its
cute :3 and if you write it in the next two days you can also perform it
for the challenge! ):

POW: Some of the most moving pieces from SCA period are mournful or
regretful. This challenge is NOT the place for them! We want your cheerful,
celebratory, upbeat pieces (prose/poetry/song/instrumental/etc.) that are
either a) created during SCA period or b) created explicitly with the
intent of exhibiting a period technical style.

Here’s a little something to get you in that upbeat mood:
https://www.instagram.com/the_blueboys/?hl=en

Google Meeting ID:

meet.google.com/chu-kmca-ycc
<https://meet.google.com/chu-kmca-ycc?fbclid=IwAR2kLjXietaLW8lYm-oazbkhSJrjMae4ZaLHSf4BF0RdY2iP8IAvj9sLEJA>