[MR] Pennsic in Your Backyard

Atlantian KMoAS atlantiankmoas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 14:02:50 PDT 2020

Greetings  from Lady Marion le Red, KMOAS

Aug 7-9th there will be a virtual SCA happening called "Pennsic in Your
Backyard"  The primary planning and announcement point will be on facebook
with some posts being forwarded to the e-list.  The facebook event is
public so you should be able to see it without having a facebook account.

https://www.facebook.com/events/960592774390725/permalink/960738197709516/?notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&notif_id=1593721541404793

The big Pennsic A&S function is an open display. We will also be doing an
open display for A&S here. To get the full feel that makes A&S so awesome
at Pennsic we are asking artisans to create a zoom room or google meet to
be able to discuss their art in a drop in manner, from 11-5 on Saturday the
8th.

We are also asking that artisans create a public facebook page or a website
or some way that people can look at a static display as photos of their art.

Between the two, a static photo and a live demo discussion, we are hoping
to recreate the feel of Pennsic A&S Display.

To be able to get this information out to everyone and to make it
accessible we have a google form to collect the links and meets, We will be
publishing the spread sheet of links closer to the event. We want the
content to stay with the artisan so we are keeping the room creation in the
artisans hands.

Form link below:

https://forms.gle/5qyrCsaToqyLe3kV7

--
*Yours, in Service & Art,*

Lady Marion le Red
*Atlantian Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences*