[MR] BBC: Vegan Kilts "Take Off" in Scotland

Michelle C theoriginalmcc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 07:29:59 PST 2020

3 thoughts:

1) I found the article interesting, even if it was only tertiarily related
to SCA interests. I was pleasantly surprised by the thought this kilt-maker
put into sustainability through long-lasting and washable materials,
including natural fibers.
2) I didn't receive the comment that Kilian was responding to. Did everyone
else?
3) I was also pleasantly surprised by the "vegan taxidermist" clickbait
inside the BBC article. It reminded me of some "back in the day" SCA
stories I heard years ago. :-)

~Wenllyan
Who was just thinking there hadn't been a real discussion on the Merry Rose
listserv in a long time. :-)