[MR] YMIR 45: Weather

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 09:06:13 PST 2020

We had the perfect type of snow storm overnight in central North Carolina.
It was just enough to make everything white and beautiful for awhile
without staying around for too long. In fact, the roads will pretty much be
totally clear this afternoon. Tomorrow’s forecast calls for sun with highs
in the low 50’s and a low near 30*. So dress warm and we hope to see many
of y’all soon.

Friday setup will start a bit later than previously expected due to
weather. Please everyone pitch in and be patient with our event staff as we
get things off the ground.

Event website: http://ymir.windmastershill.org/
<http://ymir.windmastershill.org/?fbclid=IwAR0vLLEUtvaqAaUtWTecRVMVg7D_myMvDbgjX-px5hPSRvnaI2H_jbwEm6k>
Dates: Feb 21-23, 2020
Location: Millstone 4H Camp, Ellerbe, NC