[MR] Winter University Feedback & Future Session Dates & Locations

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 06:27:27 PST 2020

Thank you for attending Saturday's Winter 2020 session of the University of
Atlantia! We had over 250 people in attendance!

*Winter University Session 103 Feedback Form *

The University staff now request a few minutes of your time to respond to a
quick feedback form (https://forms.gle/fvTR4ruhXg67Xhxo7
<https://forms.gle/fvTR4ruhXg67Xhxo7?fbclid=IwAR0guljZZ8_z5_r8xQ0f7eSz-gnIEKleByzEk2WbYz4TWI4ULoLCgJoosco>).
Only the University staff see the responses, and we use them as we plan
future sessions.

*Future University Dates & Locations*

June 13, 2020 = Summer University in Lynchburg, VA
September 12, 2020 = Fall University in ????
February 6, 2021 = Winter University in ????

Want a future University session to be near you? Check out the University
FAQ (https://university.atlantia.sca.org/host.php) to see what we look for
in a site and learn about the event bid process.

Also, please don’t hesitate to ask questions if you need help!

<https://university.atlantia.sca.org/host.php?fbclid=IwAR2YYurgqRHWUkD6x9upxEem_15O98pTL4xnk6ihyIXjymTBjKTTk8B34xI>
In service,
Adriana, Chancellor