[MR] Virtual Event this Friday - Windmasters Hill Family Reunion! New Year's Day!

Lara Coutinho orange at indy.net
Wed Dec 30 19:55:00 PST 2020

The Barony of Windmasters' Hill in the Kingdom of Atlantia invites all
current and former members of our community to join us for a Virtual Family
Reunion on Jan.1, 2021!

Anyone who has ever loved Windmasters Hill - Come join us!!

>From 3:00 - 5:00pm, US Eastern Time, we will gather for connection, meeting
the current and most former Barons and Baronesses, some games,
and a bardic to follow!

Our walk through history with the current and former Baronage will be our
first activity.
Then we will hear from each of our Cantons: Elvegast, Buckston,
Kapellenburg, Nimenfeld, and Attilium!
Lastly, we will gather attendees in breakout rooms based on which decade
they first connected with Windmasters Hill!

When we've run through that, we will burst out into song and bardic the
afternoon away!  If you want to come to just the Bardic Circle, log in at
about 5:00pm.  Zoom link is in the event website.  Zoom passcode is
WindyKitty.

Event website:
http://www.windmastershill.org/wordpress/events/windmasters-hill-family-reunion/

See our video here:  https://youtu.be/xzx5_CK47Ek

Please email me for questions if they are not answered by the website,
video, or event flier on the kingdom calendar!  Email me at orangesophie AT
gmail DOT com

Sincerely yours,
Baroness Sophia the Orange
WMH Family Reunion Event Steward