[MR] University of Atlantia "Plague Spike" Fundraiser

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 10:54:16 PST 2020

Your University of Atlantia staff are working diligently to put together
the schedule of classes for our February 13th session. In the meantime, we
wanted to take a minute to remind you about our special edition Plague
Spike shirts, masks, tote bags, and coffee mugs.

Hint! These make great 12th Night presents!! Order before December 29, and
they should arrive right around that time.

We're also relaunching our "Classic" and "School of Law & Policy" designs
for those who might not have gotten their hands on one previously! Many
different shirt styles & sizes are available. All designs created by
Baroness Letia Thistelthueyt (Charlotte Hayes).

All items are available in the University of Atlantia store on Bonfire &
all proceeds go to the University of Atlantia fund.

   - *University of Atlantia Store:*
   https://www.bonfire.com/store/university-of-atlantia/

In service,
Adriana