[MR] Words from their majesties, virtual courts

Webminister, Atlantia webminister at atlantia.sca.org
Mon Aug 17 13:05:24 PDT 2020

Hola Atlantia from Your King and Queen,
If you have listened to our weekly message, you heard a little bit about
upcoming virtual courts. We will be holding seven virtual courts between
September and January (see below). These Courts have been Spiked to the
Atlantian calendar. Although we will not be holding in-person events as
part of these courts, We will be traveling to the listed locations to
record the Virtual Courts so that the local Baronage may choose to
participate. Of course, when holding these virtual courts, we will be
abiding by the Atlantian official gathering guidelines which will be
released by the Seneschal's office soon, as well as local government
restrictions. Our Royal Chamberlain, Duchess Lynette, will be reaching out
to the Baronage for the listed locations, to coordinate our potential
visits.
Galicia Court at Castelo Soutomaior 19-Sep in Hawkwood
Aragon Court at Castillo de Loarre 10-Oct in Storvik
Castile Court at Alcazar de Segovia 24-Oct in Ravens Cove
Leon Court at Castillo de Ponferrada 14-Nov in Caer Mear
Navarre Court at the Royal Palace of Olite 12-Dec in Lochmere
Catalan Court at Castell de Cardona as part of Virtual 12th Night on 9-Jan
in Black Diamond
Andalucia Court at the Alhambra 23-Jan in Hidden Mountain.
We look forward to giving awards and recognition, and will rely heavily on
the ESP "opt in" on virtual awards for determining what awards may be given
at any particular virtual court. Please reach out to us with any award
recommendations, no matter the level or type.
YIS,
Anton and Luned