[MR] Fall University Instructors: Catalogue Review Reminder

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 09:59:15 PDT 2020

To all instructors for the Sept 12 University of Atlantia online session:

Please review your classes for BY FRIDAY, so everything is correct before
student registration opens MONDAY!

Student Registration will be August 17-September 10

Review our catalogue of classes (
https://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.php) to make sure your
class(es) are correct & complete. Also, please add whether you plan to
record your class to your class description.

ALL EDITS SHOULD BE MADE BY FRIDAY, AUGUST 14. For scheduling updates,
please email me by Friday, August 14.

To make updates to your class title, description, platform, access URL,
etc. log into the University website (
https://university.atlantia.sca.org/index.php) and then:

a) Go to the catalogue page.
b) Click on the title of your class to see the class info.
c) Click on “Edit Class”.
d) On the “Edit class” page you will find the platform drop-down.
e) In the class description please include info about if you are or are not
recording your class, and it will be displayed on the catalogue.
f) The class url field is where you include your class direct access link
which will not appear in the class description but will be emailed to
students who register for your class when the student registration period
ends.
g) The url log-in info field is for any passwords or other special
instructions.

Screenshots of the process:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ahYzXSCNnkGw96yYAVNnxCpNnAN23FS6?usp=sharing

Other important info for instructors:

1. Add "university at atlantia.sca.org" & "registrar at atlantia.sca.org) to your
approved email list so messages from us don't go to your SPAM filter.

2. All class times are Eastern.

3. We tried to honor requested class times but did reschedule some classes
so they didn't conflict with others covering a similar topic.

3. Student registration will be August 17-September 10.

4. Add the direct link to access your class BEFORE Sept 1.

5. You can email students who pre-register for your class from the
University website & vice versa.

6. Check out our FAQ which answers many instructor & other questions -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J_dg0hLS5uqsS5dmIvAEnP4RGNPUBJydoLXtgph327o/edit?usp=sharing

7. Sept 12 University of Atlantia Schedule:

9:30 AM Common room opens for students
10 AM Class 1
11 AM Class 2
Noon LUNCH
12:30 PM Court / Convocation
1 PM Class 3
2 PM Class 4
3 PM Class 5
4-4:30 PM BREAK
4:30 PM Class 6
5:30 PM Class 7
6:30 PM End of Day

We look forward to working with you to provide this unique
knowledge-sharing opportunity to the Known World!

In service,

Dame Adriana la Bretonne, OP
Chancellor, University of Atlantia
university at atlantia.sca.org

Online Sept 12 University of Atlantia Event Flyer -
http://atlantia.sca.org/137-events/167-event-flyer?event_id=e1bec460
Sept 12 Online UofA Facebook Event -
https://www.facebook.com/events/722408595222330/