[MR] Virtual Court Survey

Webminister, Atlantia webminister at atlantia.sca.org
Mon Aug 3 07:49:22 PDT 2020

Good morning Atlantia,

Their Majesties have requested the creation of a new survey. Their words
and the link to this survey are below.

>From Their Majesties,

During the past months, We have made quite clear our position on Virtual
Courts.
We believe that individuals deserve the right and honor to receive awards
in person, and to gather together in celebration of those awards with their
SCA friends and family.  However, with the Resolution from the Board of
Directors postponing all in-person events until after January 31, 2021, We
believe that this issue needs to be re-examined.  As it affects Atlantia as
a whole, We would like to hear the voices of Our citizens on this topic.
Please answer a few short questions for Us, to help Us plot a course
forward through the ever-changing seas.

*The survey may be accessed here:*

*https://forms.gle/GgQZztAJD2JisLkH6 <https://forms.gle/GgQZztAJD2JisLkH6>*

Yours in Service, Ciphers, & Stabbings,