[MR] Winter UofA Session 103 Planning Dates

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 13:46:45 PDT 2019

The Barony of Dun Carraig will be our hosts for the Winter 103rd Session of
the University of Atlantia, to be held in St. Mary's City, MD on Saturday,
February 1.

Winter University Session 103 Important Planning Dates*:

   - November 4 Class Proposal Period Opens
   - December 6 Track Proposals Due
   - December 12 Individual Class Proposals Due
   - December 19-23 Instructor Review of Catalogue
   - December 30 Student Registration Opens
   - January 29 Student Registration Closes

*Dates are subject to change because stuff happens, but the University of
Atlantia Staff do our best to keep the proposed schedule.

For more info, see the Facebook Event (
https://www.facebook.com/events/2458024604234576/) or the University of
Atlantia website (university.atlantia.sca.org).

Sincerely,

Adriana la Bretonne
Chancellor, University of Atlantia
university at atlantia.sca.org