[MR] Submit your Class / Track Proposals for Winter University TODAY!

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 08:18:37 PST 2019

We are now accepting class and track proposals for Winter University 2020.
The Barony of Dun Carraig will host the Winter 103rd Session of the
University of Atlantia in St. Mary's City, MD on Saturday, February 1.

Winter University Session 103 Important Planning Dates*:

   - December 6 Track Proposals Due
   - December 12 Individual Class Proposals Due
   - December 19-23 Instructor Review of Catalogue
   - December 30 Student Registration Opens
   - January 29 Student Registration Closes

*Dates are subject to change because stuff happens, but the University of
Atlantia Staff do our best to keep the proposed schedule.

Want to teach a class, organize a track of classes, or have an idea for a
class but don't know who to turn to? Please review
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/teach.php or email me.

Class proposal information can be submitted either online or via email. To
make scheduling classes easier, please only request a specific class time
if absolutely necessary.

Instructors should receive an email after I review your class submission
and change the status of your class changed from "Pending" to "Approved".
The catalog opens for instructor review on December 19. After this date,
please review all your submitted classes for correctness BEFORE it is opens
for student registration on December 30.

If you've taught a class before and want to submit it again for this
session, you can do so using the RESUBMIT class option.

If you email a class proposal, please include the following information:

Instructor name (SCA and modern)
Class title
Fees (if any)
Max number of students (the default maximum is 25)
Duration of class (1 hour, 2 hours, or more)
Class description
Any special requests including equipment or space requirements for the
class, as well as any conflicts. This includes equipment the instructor
would need from the site. E.g.: projector, sturdy tables, etc. Equipment is
not necessarily available, but it can't hurt to ask.

Also, we are still accepting bids for the 104th Session of Atlantian
University to be held June 13 and the 105th session to be held September
12. Guidelines for hosting a University session:
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/host.php
<http://university.atlantia.sca.org/host.php?fbclid=IwAR3iH5BhAa1tQCYuK7HsSthtZ0ip_JhwxZCQ2AYgfBd3K3_EDWFfFdR-yWw>

Thank you for supporting Atlantia's University.

In service,
Adriana
university at atlantia.sca.org