[MR] 2020 Summer & Fall University Bids Needed!

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 08:01:20 PST 2019

We've received one bid for Summer University 2020 to be held Saturday, June
16. We sincerely appreciate the work already done to put it together, but
also want to give others who are working on a bid a chance to get theirs
in.

* If you are actively working on a bid for Summer University of Atlantia
Session 104 please let me know ASAP, and aim to submit it by Wednesday,
November 20, 2019.*

   - Guidelines for hosting a University session:
   http://university.atlantia.sca.org/host.php

I available to answer any questions you may have. Also, if your group is
concerned about the finances of doing so, tell them that the University
fund is well equipped to help. Between it, donations from attendees, and a
possible fundraiser at the event such as lunch, site cost should not be an
issue.

We also still need bids for Fall University 2020. Note: Fall University of
Atlantia Session #105 will be held on Saturday, September 12 rather than
the 19th. This change is being made because the 19th is the observation of
Rosh Hashanah.

In service,
Adriana
university at atlantia.sca.org