[MR] Seeking Instructors

jaycee peters jay_wynne at hotmail.com
Tue May 14 17:09:47 PDT 2019

Greetings to all Atlantians,
Next month, Atlantia's Summer University, is being held on the 14th day of the month in the barony of Black Diamond.  It has many and wondrous classes being offered for the benefit of us all.
At the same time, Trial by Fire and Lochmere Arrow is being held in the barony Bright Hills.  And while, cooking and archery are the main attractions, I would also like to offer a class or two on any topic someone would like to teach.
If you cannot make it to Summer University, if you are thinking of becoming a teacher or offering a class at an upcoming University and would like to fine-tune your lesson, please consider teaching at TbF/LA.  Classes would be held on Saturday.
Check out the University class list...WOW...so much to learn, so much to do!  But if you cannot make it there, and would like to teach something for the edification of the populace...please contact me.
Many thanks,
Meistres Wynne ferch Rhodri
jay _ wynne AT hotmail DOT com