[MR] Website updates/ Guilds

Atlantian KMoAS atlantiankmoas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 06:23:11 PDT 2019

Greetings from Lady Marion Kingdom Arts and Sciences Officer.

Have you happened on the Kingdom A&S page lately, We have had lots of
updates in the last few weeks.

http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/

Guilds have been updated and have a new look, If your favorite guild is
missing Please contact Mistress Rozsa at mistressrozsa at gmail.com She is
still trying to get more data from many of the guilds both Kingdom and
Baronial.

The Forms for the A&S office have moved slightly there is now a officer
forms section for reports and warrants (more updates coming soon to this
section), event forms section for paper work needed for event, and a
Judging forms and criteria. Please let me know if there are other judging
forms being used in the kingdom so we can add those forms to this section.
Judging forms/ the way the activity is judged should be announce with the
A&S activity is announced.

The notables websites have also been updated. Please contact Lady Caelain,
cygnethollowfarm at gmail.com the Notable deputy with any updates that need to
happen there. The old Google sites will be going away soon so we only have
one place to keep this information.

Thank you to Lord Owain and Lord Melchoir for helping us move to into a new
era with the MOAS web site.

Thank you to Lady Caelain for keeping the notables sites update with the
history of those notables.

Thank you to Mistress Karen for her long work on the kingdom website in the
past.

Thank you all for continuing to support the arts and sciences in the SCA.

Marion

--
*Yours, in Service & Art,*

Lady Marion le Red
*Atlantian Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences*