[MR] Trial by Fire/Lochmere Arrow update

jaycee peters jay_wynne at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 16 12:40:19 PDT 2019

My apologies.  Trial by Fire/Lochmere Arrow will be held on 15 June, 2019 at the Baltimore Bowman, 10515 Harford Rd, Glen Arm, MD 21057.  Too much Six Nations Rugby today...

Greetings and Fair Weather to all.
Trial by Fire and Lochmere Arrow is fast approaching.  And while our cooks and archers will be busy competing, what will everyone else be doing?
With great hope, They will be attending classes in a myriad of subjects including but not limited to cooking and archery.  There is especial room for the Bardic Arts, Fiber Arts, Sewing, Armory, Brewing and what have you.
If you are interested in teaching a one-two hour class at Trial by Fire/Lochmere Arrow please contact me as soon as possible.
Many thanks to all.
Your
Meistres Wynne ferch Rhodri
Autocrat- Trial by Fire/Lochmere Arrow.