[MR] Gender Neutral Titles

Atlantian Clerk of Precedence op at atlantia.sca.org
Sat Jun 29 16:50:23 PDT 2019

Unto the populace of Atlantia, does the Clerk of Precedence, Mistress
Ealdthryth of Humberstone, send greetings,

I am pleased to announce that our online OP now supports gender neutral
titles. Many thanks to the web team for implementing this change. The
gender neutral option is the default for OP entries. If you want an option
other than the one showing on your individual page, please click the
corrections link and send a message to me.

The gender neutral title is Noble and applies to all levels of awards--AoA,
GoA, court barony, and peerages. The College of Arms is researching gender
neutral titles for awards ranking above AoA. We will update the OP when
other titles are approved.

Yours in Service,
Ealdthryth Finsterwald
op at atlantia.sca.org