[MR] Thanks for the help! Juniversity 2019

chris eurice chris.eurice at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 12:54:15 PDT 2019

I wanted to quickly thank everyone who helped with setup and tear down for
Atlantian University #101. Imran, Jen, and Jordan thank you for helping set
up on Friday evening. Otto and Alys thanks for helping close out troll,
special thanks to Inga Fostra inn Danska, Laura and Sadb for helping to sit
troll, Aldemere for bringing the tent for the melee field, Juliana for
helping out with Gold Key, Wulfwyn and everyone else that was helping when
I wasn't looking! A big thank you to Kim of Wolfshaven and her Kitchen
crew; Lady Sofiya, Lady Maria Chiara Datini, Emily Shifflett, Baroness
Samara Caitlyn of Elfwyne, Lord Tristan de Roquelaure, ThL Karl Haraldsson
(donating the brisket) and Lord James Griffin for fixing an amazing lunch.

Finally, a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to all of the Atlantia populace; you are the
reason we have University. We had over 250 people attend and received over
$750 in donations to future Universities.

 Stoffel