[MR] Summer University of Atlantia Session 101 Thanks

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 02:51:52 PDT 2019

Mistress Adriana, Greetings

You and Mistress Genevieve d'Aquitaine also deserve thanks from all of us
for this University session. Your labor and commitment to University of
Atlantia makes all this possible, one of the best events our great Kingdom
offers.

Both of you deserve to take a bow.

Yours Aye,

Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge  🦆