[MR] ISO: Winter 2020 University Bids

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 07:37:22 PDT 2019

WANTED: Events bids for Winter University to be held Saturday, February 1,
2020?

While there have been some groups that have expressed interest in hosting
this event, we have not yet received a bid for it.

Here's some basic info what is required to run a University of Atlantia
session from the UofA FAQ including links to the appropriate Kingdom bid
forms: http://university.atlantia.sca.org/host.php

Don't forget that there's more than one type of site and / or way to hold a
University. Also, part of my professional experience is conference planning
including site selection, session scheduling, event marketing, vendor
relations, and logistics and budget planning. In the SCA, I have served as
an event steward, an event steward mentor, local and regional seneschal,
and as a landed Baroness. If your group hasn't hosted a University in the
past, or it's been awhile since you have done so, please feel free to
contact me so I can use all of these skills to your advantage to help you
put together a bid and host a successful University.

I am happy to answer any questions you may have: university at atlantia.sca.org

In service,
Adriana
Chancellor, University of Atlantia