[MR] Bright Hills 25th Baronial Anniversary, 2/9/2019 Feast

Karen Whitlock chagankhulan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 19:54:13 PST 2019

Greetings All,
    A quick note on Feast seats for the event. We currently have about 25%
of the 80 seats still available. Anyone wishing to guarantee that they have
a seat at feast is encouraged to send in a paid reservation or catch up
with me at the Friday evening Bright Hills gathering/fighter practice. This
Friday, 1/25 and next Friday, 2/1 are the last Fridays where I can take
cash or checks directly.
     I have gotten a couple e-mail requests to hold seats until the event.
Apologies, but I cannot do this. The only way to guarantee your seats is
with a paid reservation.
      If you are a furloughed gov't employee or contractor we do have funds
to cover your event fees.  You need to contact me by e-mail.  Put FURLOUGH
in the subject line and include modern & SCA names and membership numbers.
I will send you a confirmation e-mail.  I can be reached at the following
e-mail;
chagankhulan at gmail dot com.
For more information on the event go to;
brighthills.atlantia.sca.org

Chagan Khulan O.P. and Autocrat