[MR] Addendum to 12th Night Court Report

Eldred AElfwald dragonazure at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 18:51:38 PST 2019

Greetings unto the populace of Atlantia from the Triton Principal Herald, Master Eldred AElfwald

My apologies, but even experienced heralds occasionally make mistakes.  I inadvertently left off an item of business from my public report of the morning Great Court at 12th Night.  Following Lady Olivia of Sacred Stone's elevation to the nobility of Atlantia, Lady Diana of Windmaster's Hill was made a Companion of the Order of the Opal.

Please forgive my error.

In service,
Eldred AElfwald,
Triton Principal Herald