[MR] Arrow Auction at Bright Hills 25th Baronial Anniversary

Karen Whitlock chagankhulan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 12:36:52 PST 2019

For our creatively inclined Archers;

We will be hosting a Silent Auction of Arrows to help raise money as a
birthday gift to the Barony. We invite you all to bring your own carefully
crafted arrow to auction! The only rule is to create an arrow–the level of
complexity/documentation/creative flair is entirely up to you. We will be
providing a commemorative tag to accompany the arrow. These arrows will be
displayed in the main hall for all to bid on. This is an excellent
opportunity to demonstrate the craftsmanship of our archery community, so
we hope you will participate! Please contact the MiC’s if you plan to
contribute an arrow.

Marshal’s in Charge;
Lady Dagny (contact via Facebook or at rmknoblauch at gmail.com
Lord Aiden (contact at jessetrump at hotmail.com)

For more information on Archery activities at Bright Hills 25th Baronial
Anniversary go to brighthills.atlantia.sca.org