[MR] Wikipedia (and other sources): Saint Mungo

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 05:42:24 PST 2019

Friends,

Big oops! Before you all bombard my in-box, Mungo died in 614. I read this
over three times and missed that mistake. The perils of low-level dyslexia,
ADD/HA or advancing age; likely all three in my case. And to think I used
to be a professional editor. (Sheesh!)

Yours Aye,

Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge  🦆