[MR] Dance and Bardic at Ice Castles

Michelle C theoriginalmcc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 09:57:30 PST 2019

Greetings, Atlantia!

I know everyone's mind is on Twelfth Night--where there will be dancing and
bardic all day and night--but Ice Castles is the very next week! At Ice, we
are going to sandwich as much dancing and bardic as possible between
morning and evening courts.

11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. dancing in the main hall
1:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. bardic in the main hall
There will be a *bardic competition* sponsored by Morgan Wolfsinger. If the
weather is nice and there is interest, there will also be dancing outside
on the front porch from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

There's also armored combat, rapier, thrown weapons, static A&S, baking,
brewing, feasting, the Exchequer 101 class, a children's scavenger hunt,
Duchess Arielle's basket, Calontir Trim, a couple of vigils, and more!

The website:
http://www.black-diamond.atlantia.sca.org/icecastle/

Overall schedule:
9:00 am Site opens
10:00 am Morning Court
11:00 am Start of Martial, Bardic, and A&S activities
11:30 a.m. Dancing begins!
12:00 pm Lunch break (Dance will continue as we take turns eating lunch!)
1:00 pm Resume Martial, Bardic, and A&S activities
1:00 - 3:00 pm Exchequer 101 class
4:30 pm Evening Court
6:00 pm Feast (Possibly a tiny bit of dancing after feast if there is time
and interest.)
9:00 pm Site Clean-up
10:00 pm Site Closes

~Wenllyan