[MR] British Library: Anglo-Saxons

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 03:03:25 PST 2019

Noble Friends,

Today we get a double-header with two posts!

Lady Sophie called my attention to a web site managed by the British
Library with tons of things for you to read and from which to learn about
Anglo-Saxons. There are articles about various aspects of Anglo-Saxon life
and politics, biographical sketches of kings and other key people, videos,
photos of items in the British Library and other collections, and much
more. There is enough here to keep an Anglo-Saxon Scadian busy for a long
time.

You can explore the site at https://www.bl.uk/anglo-saxons .

Yours Aye,

Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge  🦆