[MR] University Class Submission Questions

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 10:31:18 PDT 2019

Greetings,

I've had a couple of questions, so I wanted to provide some clarification
about how I handle class submissions.

I work a little different from the previous Chancellor. I don't reply to
each class proposal as they come in. Rather, I collect them all, create the
schedule, and then send an email to those who submitted classes to have
them review it and make sure everything is correct. I also make general
announcements to such as well.

If you use the class submission form on the University website (
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/teach.php
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Funiversity.atlantia.sca.org%2Fteach.php%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR14Ko4Brvh7z-fztFV2TeO1QzBPNWwtu1phqekbjxJIgvvGmlZxtssnvrw&h=AT2-6tMD3NJMAkwNp08nOIb3myriLb14dtLE6yyhaXAYtNLO01sp20NCucMUu2awy4w1xvnvYbbCH-EZ3-5YM0ZPi_xTjmSI-MUHIM2zxwt3tJKRxb8BwRFMNzA52mQrxLlpCYP5RGF20xTey1RB7ry460ybTGPyzjM-NK3Ii9ACFwa-vclWscpmHXdGfSdEaNuVvbY_4A71CvSviEOtiYu7fGcaUzGpGyMycUEVCKECEMGTlXXRNd0dhGlbrG8uQD5Vh8LB-6dSvD34iG2A_Bx9Lc61MOBRTfqzxbR8mcUuZVpsKDBmze5hxpkcaYxx3zhSanmsJ9fKbyD7V0eT4PnGrppodwOfcDHPdpEvIA_y5wQIk2pSr0G6QcE0WK99xmnXKcHoxIx59ZTYwBGh7GezZcmP1ia79kUbOTelC6wcc2lzUl6ChKqvmSezeY1idUYyLXMgb6Os8hoPFbMcxt7rBNl48erEZHQytuENzSTzenJ8FghrUQL24ADmGysTymQjdyhkQMFHHDzU_QO6In5liONa3xjM2KtEw-ZDE5Z16f8ztvGg56DDpnZDwD9IlsPgEYX8dhzyuCvXi1HicLofjZYzJoAeb7sW65WZc3qmoFMX4zyUnluxTPdguw>),
it will send you a confirmation email after you submit. This is one of the
enhancements I had added to the University database along with many of the
other front end changes you may have noticed. I prefer to automate things
if at all possible to make the process easier for all. You can still email
me directly with your class proposal, but I then have to copy and paste
your class info into the database. Using the class form in the past used to
just send the chancellor an email, but it will now enter all your class
into the database and send you the confirmation.

Sincerely,
Adriana
Chancellor, University of Atlantia