[MR] Merchant Space Requests for Ruby Joust VIII 2019

Arnora in Rauda lady.arnora.in.rauda at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 19:27:07 PDT 2019

Good evening! So far we have the following merchants who have requested
space for Ruby Joust VIII 2019. If you wish to be a merchant this year,
please contact Lady Caelain Grant at cygnethollowfarm AT gmail DOT com. For
more information, please go to:
http://caermear.atlantia.sca.org/Ruby/gemjoust.php and use the tabs at the
top to navigate all the wonders our Autocrats three are putting together
for Memorial Day weekend.

King's Ransom

Friar Brian - Massage, Accupressure, & More

Cygnet Hollow Farm

Miriam's Yarns & Fibers

--
YIS
Lady Arnora

"When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered
Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon...you just have to
outrun the halfling."