[MR] Notre Dame Fire

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 12:25:55 PDT 2019

Everything from the transept back is going up, and flames appear to be
heading forward toward the bell-towers.

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 2:46 PM Garth Groff and Sally Sanford via Atlantia <
atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org> wrote:

> Noble Friends,
>
> A great calamity has befallen all lovers of the middle ages: Notre Dame de
> Paris, the great cathedral, is in flames. The spire has fallen, and it
> appears the roof over the choir and chancel is burning furiously:
> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47941794 .
>
> Yours In Sadness,
>
> Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge  🦆

Dex
http://www.3fgburner.net

"Maxim 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to
reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com