[MR] 1001 Atlantian Nights - 12th Night Celebration

Tammy twolfpax at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 05:21:55 PDT 2018

Greetings All,
This should work better for the hotel:
Booking Link: https://secure3.hilton.com/en_US/up/reservation/book.htm?inputModule=HOTEL&ctyhocn=ORFFIUP&spec_plan=TWN1&arrival=20190108&departure=20180116&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT

Hotel: Founders Inn and Spa, Tapestry Collection by Hilton

Group Name: Twelfth Night 2019

 Tammy Reid/Maistreas Aine O GrienanNCHEAC (North Carolinians Home Educators Athletic Commission); FHE (Forsyth Home Educators); SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism); BSA (Boy Scouts of America); OA (Order of the Arrow)"If possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with every one." (Romans 12:18) - In other words, just be nice.