[MR] The Vikings are coming! The Vikings are coming!

Elizabeth Moss elizabethnmoss at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 06:25:43 PDT 2018

In our winter halls as we hunker down against the wind, and in the halls of
revelry as we seek to turn our minds away from the darkness, we seek to
outlast the winter and the assaults of the Frost Giants.

Come Spring we will celebrate the demise of Ymir and his legions. The
rivers will thaw and the trading and raiding routes open again.

All Atlantia and Beyond is invited to celebrate the Great Tournament of
Ymir.

Join us for feats of martial prowess, displays of artistic skill and
learning, a grand feast prepared by Baronne Guenievre de Monmarche, and
other delights!

Yours in Service

Lady Rowan of Hawkridge

Autocrat

To be held February 22nd to 24th at Millstone 4H Camp in Ellerbe NC.

http://ymir.windmastershill.org/

For questions please contact me at elizabethnmoss at gmail.com