[MR] Clarification: Winter University Classes

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 10:38:10 PDT 2018

Good afternoon,

You probably saw my request for Fall University instructors to contact me
if they wanted to offer their classes at Winter University. This was
specifically to keep those persons from having to resubmit their classes.
To clarify -- this was not the call for class proposals for Winter
University. The call for classes for Winter University will likely occur in
late November, though we have not yet set the specific submission date.
Thank you to everyone who did respond and please keep an eye out for that
announcement.

Gratefully,
Adriana