[MR] [Atlantia-Announce] Event Flyer for 12th Night: A 1001 Atlantian Nights

Lady Aine O' Grienan aine at housecorvus.org
Fri Oct 5 04:55:01 PDT 2018

Good Morning Atlantia,
We found out yesterday that the hotel booking link was bad. The new link for hotel reservations is:
Booking Link: https://secure3.hilton.com/en_US/up/reservation/book.htm?inputModule=HOTEL&ctyhocn=ORFFIUP&spec_plan=TWN&arrival=20190111&departure=20190114&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT

In Service,
 Tammy Reid/Maistreas Aine O GrienanNCHEAC (North Carolinians Home Educators Athletic Commission); FHE (Forsyth Home Educators); SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism); BSA (Boy Scouts of America); OA (Order of the Arrow)"If possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with every one." (Romans 12:18) - In other words, just be nice.