[MR] A&S at Wild Hunt on Oct 13th

Kim Toyofuku kimtinsca at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 18:16:42 PDT 2018

Calling All Artisans From North to South ,
Come hear the call to test your creative skills in the Wild Hunt's A&S
challenge...MINI IRON A&S. There is no need to prepare a works to enter
this competition except to gird up your mental skills to see how well your
talents will fare against the "mystery" grab bag of supplies.

Not your typical Iron A&S challenge! For this event, you & your partner
will get a bag of random stuffs from which you will need to make
“something” period in less than 4 hours. Documentation is required.
However, you will only be allowed to cite Wikipedia and will only have 30
minutes to consult said online documentation.

Come dazzle and surprise us with your artistic talents as you compete
against all other contestants to see how you well you do against each
other's wits!

And for those of you who would like to bring a favored A&S project, we are
also hosting a "BEST FIX COMPETITON ". Did you ever consider that some of
the creative SCAdians surrounding you did not perfect their skills the
first time around? Yes...hard to imagine but they did make mistakes! Come
witness and be inspired by how many of them took their first endeavors &
turned them around. As we have all made mistakes, this competition is an
opportunity to display how well you FIXED that mistake. Bring your best fix
(on a scroll, garb, leather, whatever).