[MR] Marketing opportunity

Monica Amende maqshov at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 13:24:19 PST 2018

Greeting Gentlefolk of our beloved Atlantia:
For those souls who are not attending the Yule Toy Tourney, The Shire of Cathanar cordially invites you to come visit Shire lands on Saturday December 8th and join us as we participate in the Morehead City Christmas Parade.  Wear your most eye catching attire, Fly your banners, bring your group's business cards, and distribute them as we progress amid the populace in our regalia.  The local parade had over 5,000 attendees from all over the state (and beyond) last year, and we have found it an excellent opportunity to interest newcomers of all ages and locales.
If you plan to come, we will be doing The Washerwoman's Bransle at the reviewing stand.  Learn this one quickly here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUkwLeNi_YQ.  We don't hold hands, and at the "scold" we turn out to the observers.
Assembly is at 9 am, and we should be done by 1 pm.  A post event meal is being discussed, so if you are going, please drop a reply to either myself, or to any of the officer's listed on our Facebook page or on the Cathanar Website.  We do hope you will join us for a fun gathering and good company.
In Service to the Dream
Lady Brigit Macha Ruadh of Bard's Havenmka Monica Amende   252-773-0496