[MR] Atlantia's 100th University Session Date & Location

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Fri May 18 08:19:14 PDT 2018

Good morning,

We are excited to announce that Master James of Middle Aston has submitted
and had a bid approved to autocrat the 100th Session of University to be
held in the Barony of Windmasters' Hill and supported by his household and
the Canton of Buxton-on-Eno.

*Date:* Saturday, September 15
*Location:* Franklinton High School in Franklinton, NC
*Google Map of school location:* https://goo.gl/maps/6dnBGG5Ajvz

The school is an excellent facility with A LOT of classroom and gathering
space, a ton of parking, and is just east of US 1 north of Raleigh, NC and
fairly accessible from I-85, I-95, and I-40.

More details will be forthcoming soon!

Also, we still need bids for the 101st Session of University to be held
Saturday, February 2, 2019.

Please let me know if you have any questions about autocratting /
submitting a bid for an upcoming session. You can also review the Atlantian
University FAQ (http://university.atlantia.sca.org/host.php) which covers
many of the questions asked about the process.

In service,
Adriana