[MR] Ruby Joust Fighter Pre-Sign In

Sara Giggles sarag.aa.mr at gmail.com
Tue May 15 14:51:16 PDT 2018

To the fighters of Atlantia, I have a few announcements regarding fighting at Ruby Joust.

This year, fighters and marshals participating in Armored fighting, Rapier fighting, and Equestrian activities can sign in with the MOL using the online form below to speed up their time at the MOL table.

Pre-signing in for Ruby Joust Marshaled Fields will allow for the following:

1) Fighter cards checked before you get to site (if we find an issue before the event we will contact you via e-mail).

2) If you pre-sign in MOLs will have printed cards for you, so marshals and heralds can read your name

3) MOLs can draw up draft pods for the Round Robin tournaments that are scheduled and try to have the pods set up so you are not fighting fighters you practice with, but those from other parts of the Kingdom. *C&T pod will not have the same flexibility

4) Less stress the day of for MOLs, so we don't have to try to write 60+ cards of fighters names and scramble to make pods on the spot, we will only need to scramble to make minor adjustments.

5) When you get to site all you have to do is confirm you have trolled in and are still planning to fight!

The deadline to fill out the form will be Wednesday, May 23rd at midnight. Please share the form with others who may not have seen it.

Link is here: https://goo.gl/forms/AkErdoS7N6okHzfp2 <https://goo.gl/forms/AkErdoS7N6okHzfp2>

If you are fighting rapier, and are planning to fight in the team melee, you can send your tentative team name and roster to Lady Sara van Eerde <https://www.facebook.com/sara.vaneerde?fref=gs&dti=6461985917&hc_location=group> at snb.sve at gmail.com <mailto:snb.sve at gmail.com>. Also, there will be a C&T pod or pods in the Ruby Tourney Saturday, but you MUST MUST MUST let the MOLs know when you check in that you want to be in a C&T pod!

Also, no matter your fighting discipline, if you have not filled out this online form to check in at the MOL table online, I encourage you to do so! We'll check authorizations before hand so you just tell the MOL staff you are here, and then you can go fight!

Thank you for your time and attention.

In Service,

Lady Damiana Morena